Applications available online and at participating high schools.
Applications are due and must be submitted at participating high schools.
April 9 & 18
In-person interviews for invited Aaron Price Fellows candidates.
Fellows are selected. New Class Orientation for Fellows and their parents or guardians.
Please note the following application criteria:
- Applications must be completed in the applicant’s own handwriting – no typed applications will be accepted.
- Use a dark blue or black pen.
- Both the applicant and a parent/guardian must sign the cover letter and submit it with the application.
- Attach the Letter of Recommendation in a sealed envelope or have it mailed directly to the Aaron Price Fellows office.
- Applications must be submitted at the applicant’s high school by the established deadline.
Your school counselor or representative can advise you on the application process. Please contact:
- Hoover High School: Andrea Munoz
- Lincoln High School: Kellie Larsen
- Morse High School: Mahina Mullaney
- Point Loma High School: Rhiannon Soria
- San Diego High School: Anna Sorensen
- University City High School: David Malo