Notification and interview dates are updated. We adjusted our timeline to support our applicants and school partners’ transition to in-person schooling.
Applications available online.
Applications are due and must be submitted online.
Applicants will be notified via email if they are offered an interview.
Interviews conducted via phone/online or possibly in person during an agreed upon date/time.
Applicants notified via email if they are offered a spot in the Aaron Price Fellows Class of 2024.
Please note the following application criteria:
- Applications must be completed online.
- Both the applicant and a parent/guardian must type their name in the designated space to confirm program requirements.
- A link for the Letter of Recommendation is provided for you to email to your recommender. Once the Letter of Recommendation is completed, a copy will be sent to us directly.
- Applications must be submitted online by the established deadline.
Your school counselor or representative can advise you on the application process. Please contact:
- Hoover High School: Andrea Munoz
- Lincoln High School: Oscar Guitierrez
- Morse High School: Mahina Mullaney
- Point Loma High School: Rhiannon Soria
- San Diego High School: Luke Knight
- University City High School: David Malo