The Application Process: Timeline & Application
This timeline provides a general overview of the application process.
January 12, 2018
Applications available online and at the five participating high schools.
March 2, 2018
Applications are due and must be submitted through the participating school counselors.
April 21, 2018
In-person interviews for Aaron Price Fellows candidates.
Fellows are selected. New Class Orientation for new Fellows and Parents.
Please note the following application criteria:
- Applications must be completed in your own handwriting – no typed applications will be accepted.
- Use a dark blue or black pen.
- Attach a recent photo with your application.
- Both you and your parent/guardian must sign the cover letter and submit it with your application.
- Attach the Letter of Recommendation in a sealed envelope or have it mailed directly to the Aaron Price Fellows office.
- Applications must be submitted at your school by the established deadline.
Lincoln, Point Loma, San Diego, and University City High School students must use the 2021 Aaron Price Fellows application:
Class of 2021 Aaron Price Fellows Application
Hoover High School students must use the joint Aaron Price Fellows/Cardinals Interact Program application:
Class of 2021 Joint Aaron Price Fellows-Cardinals Interact Application