The Application Process: Timeline & Application
This timeline provides a general overview of the application process.
Applications available online and at the five participating high schools.
Applications are due and must be submitted through the participating school counselors.
In-person interviews for Aaron Price Fellows candidates.
Fellows are selected. New Class Orientation for new Fellows and Parents.
Please note the following application criteria:
- Applications must be completed in your own handwriting – no typed applications will be accepted.
- Use a dark blue or black pen.
- Both you and your parent/guardian must sign the cover letter and submit it with your application.
- Attach the Letter of Recommendation in a sealed envelope or have it mailed directly to the Aaron Price Fellows office.
- Applications must be submitted at your school by the established deadline.