Class of 2027 Timeline
Applications are available online or in your school counseling center.
Applications are due and must be submitted online by midnight or to designated school contact by 3 pm.
Applicants will be notified via email if they are offered an interview.
Interviews conducted in person during an agreed upon date/time.
Applicants notified via email if they are offered a spot in the Aaron Price Fellows Class of 2027.
Please note the following application criteria:
- Applications are available online on our website. If a hard copy application is preferred, please see your school counseling office.
- Both the applicant and a parent/guardian must sign their name in the designated space to confirm program requirements.
- A link for the Letter of Recommendation is provided for you to email to your recommender. Once the Letter of Recommendation is completed, a copy will be sent to us directly.
- Applications can be submitted online. Hard copies can be returned to designated school contact or mailed, postmarked by the established deadline.
Your school counselor or representative can advise you on the application process. Please contact:
- Hoover High School: Andrea Munoz
- Lincoln High School: Oscar Gutierrez
- Morse High School: Kimberly Ridge
- Point Loma High School: Sydney Kerr
- San Diego High School: Luke Knight
- University City High School: Brennan Benjamin