The Application Process: Timeline & Application
This timeline provides a general overview of the application process.
Applications available online and at the five participating high schools.
Applications are due and must be submitted through the participating school counselors.
In-person interviews for Aaron Price Fellows candidates.
Fellows are selected. New Class Orientation for new Fellows and Parents.
Applications for the Class of 2021 will be available January 2018.
Please note the following application criteria:
- Applications must be completed in your own handwriting – no typed applications will be accepted.
- Use a dark blue or black pen.
- Attach a recent photo with your application.
- Both you and your parent/guardian must sign the cover letter and submit it with your application.
- Attach the Letter of Recommendation in a sealed envelope or have it mailed directly to the Aaron Price Fellows office.
- Applications must be submitted at your school by the established deadline.