We thank you for your patience during this time. This timeline was last updated on April 17.
Applications available online and at participating high schools.
Applications are due and must be submitted at participating high schools.
Applicants will be notified via email if they are offered an interview.
Interviews conducted via phone/online during an agreed upon date/time.
Applicants notified via email if they are offered a spot in the Aaron Price Fellows Class of 2023.
Please note the following application criteria:
- Applications must be completed in the applicant’s own handwriting – no typed applications will be accepted.
- Use a dark blue or black pen.
- Both the applicant and a parent/guardian must sign the cover letter and submit it with the application.
- Attach the Letter of Recommendation in a sealed envelope or have it mailed directly to the Aaron Price Fellows office.
- Applications must be submitted at the applicant’s high school by the established deadline.
Your school counselor or representative can advise you on the application process. Please contact:
- Hoover High School: Andrea Munoz
- Lincoln High School: Kellie Larsen
- Morse High School: Mahina Mullaney
- Point Loma High School: Rhiannon Soria
- San Diego High School: Anna Sorensen
- University City High School: David Malo